|subject||the 15th International Conference on Education and Information Systems, Technologies and Applications|
|writer||Headquarter of EASE (admin)|
Please consider contributing by submitting an article in the area "Teacher Education" or any other included in the 15th International Conference on Education and Information Systems, Technologies and Applications: EISTA 2017 (http://www.iiisconferences2017.org/eista), to be held on July 8 - 11, 2017, in Orlando, Florida, USA, jointly with:
• The 11th International Multi-Conference on Society, Cybernetics, and Informatics: IMSCI 2017
• The 21st World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics: WMSCI 2017
• The 10th International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technological Innovation: IMETI 2017
The respective web sites of the above events and the others being jointly organized can be found at the general CFP posted at:http://www.iiisconferences2017.org/cfp-summer2017.asp
To submit your article, please click the "Authors" tab on the conference website. Submissions for face-to-face and virtual presentations are both accepted.
The deadlines for this first CFP are the following:
• October 10th, 2016: Article submissions
• October 10th, 2016: Invited session proposals
• November 23rd, 2016: Notifications of acceptance
• December 14th, 2016: Uploading of camera-ready or final version
IMSCI/EISTA and all its collocated events are being indexed by Elsevier's SCOPUS since 2005. The 2017 proceedings will also be sent to Elsevier's SCOPUS.
Authors of early submissions to EISTA 2017 (or any of its collocated events) and, consequently, of early acceptances and registrations will be:
a. Considered in the selection of keynote speakers because this selection will need additional reviews.
b. Invited for submitting a second paper on special topics; which, if accepted, will require no additional fee for its presentation. These topics, which will be selected by the Organizing Committee, are very important topics, but are not necessarily among the usual grants priorities. The IIIS will finance this kind of papers which are important for many authors but are not among the priorities of policy makers in organizations which might financially be supporting participations in conferences.
Details about the following issues have also been included at the URLs given above:
• Pre- and post-conference virtual sessions.
• Virtual participation.
• Two-tier reviewing combining double-blind and non-blind methods.
• Access to reviewers’ comments and evaluation average.
• Waiving the registration fee of effective invited session organizers.
• Best papers awards.
• Publication of best papers in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics (JSCI), which is indexed in EBSCO, Cabell, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), and Google Scholar, and listed in Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities and in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory. (All papers to be presented at the conference will be included in the conference printed and electronic proceedings)
Please consider forwarding to the appropriate groups who might be interested in submitting contribution to the above mentioned collocated events. New information and deadlines are posted on the conference and the IIIS web site (especially at the URL provided above).
EISTA 2017 Organizing Committee
|58||ASTE (Associaiton for Science Teacher Educat...||Young-Shin Park||2017-07-05||789|
|57||ASTE 2018 at Baltimore (Jan 6-8 )||Young-Shin Park||2017-06-20||925|
|56||WERA focal meeting adn HKERA international ...||Young-Shin Park||2017-03-07||1435|
|55||CALL FOR REVIEWERS CITE science education ...||Young-Shin Park||2017-02-07||960|
|54||NARST Sandra K. Abell Research Institute for...||Headquarter of EASE||2017-02-06||589|
|53||ASTE 2018 in Baltimore||Young-Shin Park||2017-02-06||353|
|52||EASE 2018 international conference in Taiwan||Young-Shin Park||2017-02-06||1620|
|51||the 15th International Conference on Educat...||Headquarter of EASE||2016-09-19||2218|
|50||Call for chapter proposal||Headquarter of EASE||2016-09-05||986|
|49||New blog to watch- SESIM (Center for the Stu...||Headquarter of EASE||2016-08-18||840|
|1 2 3 4 5 6|